240z shell - Page 5 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240z shell

Featured Replies

I think I have bought from him also and since nothing is coming to mind it was obviously not a bad experience.

Not a RED flag, a yellow one!

The purchase was refunded under highly questionable circumstances. All I lost was a part he evidently sold to someone else for more money.

Will

I think his asking prices are high.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

i just bought a 1976 280z from cali... in the next town over... so im set! :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

TexasZ

DK240z up here in Denton. If you need a roller, I have a '72 (orange) That is pretty decent. All there, except bumpers, intake/carbs, and most of the interior(somebody stole all the above). Two of the wheels and tires are original type bridgestone spares! Have the title if you or anyone else is interested. Dog leg rust, right floor rust, and right rear quarter rust around filler door. Battery box good, along with rails and front fenders. Roof surface rusted from exposure. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.