IGNORED

240z shell

zman525

any idea how much shipping would be for the whole shell from AZ to massachusetts? it might cost just as much for me to dirve somewhere and buy one, and u said urs is in decent condition.. ill see what i can do

Sombody please take my shell! I'm gonna see if I can get a buddy with a sawz-all to help me cut it up this weekend otherwise..... got the matching block and dataplates to go with to the lucky Z person who hauls it off for me...

Is it a roller? If so transporting it would be a lot easier...just roll it up onto a trailer. This would make a big difference in shipping costs for zman!

Mike,

Yep, that one came home with me!

Very friendly member! He has lots of Zs, lots of parts, and a very nice place to work.

Will

Did you trailer it home? If so you were probably just a few miles from me on you way back ...

Mike,

Yes, Drove up late Thursday night, towed it back Friday Morning. I went right through town(75) both ways.

I just did a quick turn-round trip-had to pick up the boy from daycare Thursday afternoon, and wait for Momma to get home to head to Atlanta. I had to pick up the youngster again Friday afternoon-what a sight that was for the daycare crowd!

Next time I will plan with more time-I would love to see your car!

Will