IGNORED

The $3500 GT

texasz

Here's a link to an article I just got. It's from July 1971 Road & Track magazine and is a comparison of five $3500 GTs including the 240Z.

http://www.pape.ws/allan_and_rosanne/Z-Car_Stuff/The%203500%20Dollar%20GT%20Article/The%203500%20Dollar%20GT%20-%20July%201971%20Road%20and%20Track.pdf

NOTE: for some reason this came out to be a 19MB file...it's only a 7 page pdf so I am unsure why it's so large.

I get the same message......"File has been damaged". No workie!!! Damn, I wanted to read it.

Tom, right click the link on the page, then "Save target as" and save it to your computer. Then open the saved file. Works for me, but it is a big file. I got to 7 megs then cancelled it as I have it already.

Chris

I get an error when I try to view it.....

Are you on dial-up?

If so you'll probably have to save it to your computer before opening it, but it will take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to download.

So heres the same article, resized and as separate pages

(i zipped it, but it was to big to upload in one go. 2 meg limit zipped was 2.85 mb).

The 3500 Dollar GT - July 1971 Road and Track1.pdf

The 3500 Dollar GT - July 1971 Road and Track2.pdf

The 3500 Dollar GT - July 1971 Road and Track3.pdf

The 3500 Dollar GT - July 1971 Road and Track4.pdf

The 3500 Dollar GT - July 1971 Road and Track5.pdf