350 pinhead - Page 2 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

350 pinhead

Featured Replies

I went to Hooters in Rochester, NY once.....in February. It was COLD. :D

Hi beams were on ehh??? LOL

Chris

Its startling when you realize how many people there are like that! Its like when you speak to a little kid and they have no idea whats a record. They just give you a blank look!

Ask the Hooters girls if you can "reset the circuit breakers". Thank God personality isn't required to be employed there. It would just ruin the ambience.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Perhaps the guy purchased the 350Z solely because he is compensating for a personal problem, which he believes will be taken care of by something orange and round looking.

i00DT154B_1.jpglogo.gif

The resemblance is uncanny… :ermm:

Don't feel too bad about it. I had a (young) Nissan salesman ask an older one if Nissan had made the 240 as I was showing my car to someone at the dealership.

Don't feel too bad about it. I had a (young) Nissan salesman ask an older one if Nissan had made the 240 as I was showing my car to someone at the dealership.

S.N.A.F.U.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.