errrr...injectors dont open - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

errrr...injectors dont open

Featured Replies

OK I have spark now, and I have fuel pressure at the injectors. But They dont seem to be opening. The spark plug does not smell like fuel, and I cant feel them clicking.

I checked and there is curernt going to both wires of the injector. Any ideas ?

Cheers

  • Author

With a test pencil, the wire coming into the ECU from the coil is flashing, but the wire at the injector is not

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.