IGNORED

One for the purists!

Gav240z

SNIP

The point of the comment was "How messed up does something have to be to be considered a mistake?" The square boxy lines at the back of the car do not look like they belong on the smooth, flowing, rounded design of the rest of the car.

Modify all you (he) likes but, have some recognition of what you are modifying and what works with the design of the rest of the car.

SNIP

Agreed. That is what defines the true "artiste" in the body man.

Enrique

Gav:

Excellent points mate!

Personally, I think he would have been better served to point that Air Induction Horn towards the BACK of the car and fashioned a hood over it. The general look of the hood would at least match the general look of the car over the road.

Enrique

considering what he has done the pics show that the work seems to be of very high quality. i dont actually mind the styling but i must say that the wing is a bit of overkill and that the circular tail lights look out of place with the lined of the car.

you must remember to place yourself in this guys shows before judging him. i dont know him but chances are he's a younger guy who wants an old school car with some of the more modern "Ricer" styling seen on the roads today.

personally i think the car is a very good compromise of show, go, old-school, and ricer. but on another note with all the money he has spent on the car why didnt he just by the mustang in the first place?!!

Tom.