IGNORED

Supercharged 280Z :) hmm what a sound

I know one guy that would be interested in a possible SCZ..............his name is Scott. When's the next time you're going to run the car Ken? We're just over here on the west coast of Fla. Taking it to Sebring anytime soon?

Vicky

• 1 month later...

hey all, i recently pulled my L28 SC from my z to begin my v8 swap. it's the jim cook racing / JCR supercharger setup i've been running since 1992! i'm selling the entire setup, intake [fits under stock hood] supercharger, drive pulley, driven pulleys [there are 3, 3lbs, 4.5 lbs and 5 lb boost], braided ss oil lines, custom fab'd alum polished air intake, holley projection 4 computer, fuel pump, serpentine belt, instruction manual, wiring harness. this engine made 173 rwhp and 173 rwtq on a mustang dyno at only 5 lbs boost [this means it's at least 200 at the wheels for most other dynos as the mustang's read low]. with more boost [ken believes it's good for at least 9 lbs] and a competent engine management system we estimate it could make 300 rwhp. i ran it at track day at watkins glen during the 05 z convention and many in attendence can attest to it's great sound and strong power curve. i'm finally ready to part with it, so if you're interested in a very unique approach to kicking it up a notch, let me know...pics of this setup in my gallery and on hybridz.org. feel free to email as i have more pics of this system on my z!

david