Sign in to follow this  
zhead240

another barn car

MikeW,

I sent one to Ed a month or so ago, I will see if I can't come up with another one for you.

Will

Awesome!! No hurry, of course. My car has been missing this for 20+ years.

Well you guys asked what happened to the car...I asked the seller and here's his response:

Hello and thanks very much for your interest in my 240Z. Yes, I did sell it outright yesterday for

$5000.00 when the bidding was at $4250 .00. It is a nice original car and I'm sure will make a nice

additition to someone's collection. I may have another one coming in the future...I'll keep you guys

posted.

If that cars was as nice as it looked in the pictures, seerex, hhm stupid dealer! $5,000 sounds really cheap.

maybe burt should auction his car off at b-j auction.looks like a lot of desposible cash been thrown around down there.(no reserve though might be very nerve racking)

what are you supposed to do with a car like that? can you imagine what would happen if it got dented? the only thing i could think of is putting it into a museum but wheres the fun in that..

maybe burt should auction his car off at b-j auction.looks like a lot of desposible cash been thrown around down there.(no reserve though might be very nerve racking)

Yup, there’s a lot of bidding on emotion going on in Scottsdale. Somebody paid over $300,000 for a Ford GT when there’s one on ebay with a BIN price of $215,000.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4522709632&category=6057

I agree that Burt should put his car up for auction at B-J. Hopefully, it would be put on the block while the television cameras were on and Brock Yates was off eating a chili dog. ROFL

All it takes is for some rich dude who lost his virginity on prom night in a silver 1971 240Z wanting to rekindle some old memories. :love:

good sign if selling, not good if buying.i prefer being the rodney dangefield of classic cars.less interest- cheaper cars and parts, nes pas?