Police Version - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Police Version

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

Has anyone ever seen a police version of a 240/260/280Z?

wondering if anyone has any pictures. I have a few light bars from cop cars and wondering what it would look like. Since my car is a B&W...

Jay

It's not an early model Z but would be fun just the same!!

post-1651-14150794612405_thumb.jpg

That last one has to be the ugliest paint job I have ever laid eyes upon.

I think I've seen those b&w photos before, aren't they 2.0L Fairlady Z's? Cool cars and cool photo!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
I think I've seen those b&w photos before, aren't they 2.0L Fairlady Z's? Cool cars and cool photo!

they are actually z432s.... the tokyo (fuchu) police department bought a few of them.

Here are a couple of early photographs I have from the archives. The early poilce cars were indeed 432s. Hope this helps. Why deosn't someone build a replica? ROFL

post-4148-14150794612722_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150794612978_thumb.jpg

Better than pretty cool. I think it would be absolutely brilliant! Is it just me or is the paintwork at the front of the two cars on thefirst picture Chris posted slightly different? Note also the different mirrors, siren and headlight covers. Is the one on the right a 2+2? It looks like it has the Japanese 2/2 badge on the front grille.

Plus, look at all the awesome cars in the background!!

^^ya, i see what you mean. and the front paint goes up about 2 inches higher on the 432 (i think that's what it is)... also, that has to be a 2/2....

Where would they put the arrested at?

i suppose the 2/2.. :P...... i think it was used as a pursuit car..

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.