IGNORED

2005 Nissan Datsun Nationals Goulburn NSW

g260

Hey Brett,

Your entry is in, but your drivers are a bit uncertain about 1.11's!! I think they are going to an MX5 day next month for a bit of practice.

Richard,

I am not sure when you will be arriving, but the circuit will be open on the Friday for one of their No Speed Limit days, anybody can have a run. Cost is $80 for as long as you like, no timing.

Geoff

Hey I should be there I'm gonna drive from Melbourne.

I don't think I'll enter the track day I'd love to but with money restrictions I haven't been able to do half the work I would have liked to.

I've booked a room and I'll pay for entry shortly gotta try get some cash together.

So I definately wanna be there and I'll find the money somehow :classic: .

Should be really good to meet some of you guys.

Booked the room, finally got the historic rego :bunny::) :classic: . The Skyline is running on all six again thanks to Luke and Nathan at Grey Imports.(Peculiar fault , and the engine/head internals are still an unknown quantity)

Same deal for me Gav, must sort out finances for the whole three days. If nothing else I wanna few laps in the regularity run.

See you there!!

Jim. :)

Geoff, can't see any email address or anything for you, but you were interested in my 15x7 Challenger wheels IIRC.

The situation is that I still have them with a set of nearly stuffed Dunlop DO1J's fitted. Now that my new tyres will be arriving shortly and they will go on to another set of wheels I'll be selling the Challengers shortly. But probably a bit expensive to pack and freight to NSW seeing that with tyres they won't fit in wheel cartons.

Hi Richard,

I was interested, however I managed to pick up a set from a guy in our club in the meantime. Thanks all the same.

By the way, I have received your entry for the Nats, thankyou. Not too many other ZCCQ entries though!! To date I have received about 4 only.

At the same time there has not been a huge response from Vic either. There are still spaces left!!!

Geoff

Richard,

A fair few of us ZCCS guys will be in town from early morning on Friday to set up for registration. Have a look for us around the Soldiers Club or in Belmore Park out front.

If I get time I might venture out to the track and see how you like it.

Have fun!!

Geoff

Richard,

You might find this link of interest to learn about Wakefield Park. I know it is for an MX5 but all the same it might give you some idea about the circuit and its character.

http://www.mx5.com.au/nsw/NewSite/newframes1024.htm

Click on the MX5 (Motorsport) icon at the top of the page and then look at the bottom of that page and find the heading 'A lap of Wakefield', there may also be a map of the circuit.

Good luck!!!

Geoff