IGNORED

2005 Nissan Datsun Nationals Goulburn NSW

g260

Hi,

For the information of all those who may wish to attend the 2005 Nationals next Easter at Goulburn, NSW, the entry forms and information have been loaded onto our website. http://www.zcarclub.com.au/

Just click onto the 2005 Nationals header and a word document will provide you with all the necessary information.

Look forward to seeing you all there!!!!

Geoff

• 2 weeks later...

The owner of the other KGC10 in Sydney is keen to attend also.His is on full NSW rego. My Problem is my KGC10 is unregistered at the moment, I don't want full rego as this requires some changes to the car I don't particularly want to make. So, I need to get club (conditional) rego. To get this I need to be in a club that is RTA recognized. As far as I can tell the only "like minded" club that fits the bill is the Sydney Z car club!, but so far the club meetings have always clashed with my admittedly annoyingly odd working hours, and are a good hours drive from home! I have spoken with a couple of members over the phone ....I'll just have to make sure I can be there for the January club meeting.

Geoff, do you know of any club requirements to be met for conditional rego?

How about all the 240K owners making the trek for Easter :) Now that would be something to see :classic:

Jim.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE RE ENTRIES FOR THE 2005 NATIONALS

The original entry form listed a range of Concours classes which attempted to cater for all of the various Nissan Datsun models eligible to enter. However after deliberation the organising committee has revued the Concours classes and has added categories for the whole range of Z models in both Standard and Modified class from 240 through to 350 including 260 2+2 and Z31 and Z32.

Anybody who has already entered with a Z will automatically be entered in the new Z Concours class.

New forms will be uploaded soon.

See you there!!!

Hi George,

On our first entry form we only had Concours trophies being awarded for the Best Z and Runner up and Best ZX and Runner Up because of the range of other trophies we were presenting to cater for other Nissan Datsun models, these included best interior, engine bay, engineered, etc, which a Z owner could also enter.

After some discussion however we have increased the Z Concours trophies to now include all model Z's in both Standard and Modified classes in the spirit of previous Z Nationals.

Geoff

I hope your polishing that car up and have cleansed your mind of Mustangs!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Took the plunge and posted my entry today, its going to be interesting driving the Zed all that way and back. Bloody speed limits.

Quite a few going down from Q, we'll probably have a couple of fairly competitive cars in the sprints but I don't think that any of us know the track which looks quite complex, in contrast with QR.

I'm sure that us first timers will get a familiarisation run first though. Won't we, for safety reasons :cheeky:

Anyway whatever, it will be good just to be there with the cars and other enthusiasts :)