IGNORED

Genuine Rally Clock For Sale!

somecreep

ChrisA, you are going to love it. The clock is very pleasent to look at. I love my rally clock. I have this same one, and like Stephen mentioned, it is the later(1974-1978. It was offered in the ZL or as a factory option. Japan was the only market that got these.) rally calander clock that does not have or need a oscillating box for the stopwatch capabilites that the early one had, but it has the date, thus calender, that is a duhism on my part. I am not sure if you guys remember the thread, but this clock was designed after Matsuo-san's Citizen watch. It is very cool and timeless. Congratulations ChrisA.

Ben :)

P.S. The oscillating box goes in the glovebox and has a nice hum when functioning. Everyone keep their eyes peeled for one because Victor has been searching for one for his early rally clock ever since I joined this club!

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I've PM'd and emailed him, so hopefully we'll complete this deal. Ben, you are the inspiration for me getting the clock. When I saw the thread you did awhile back, I was hooked. It is a beautiful thing to look at I will agree.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Again congradulations on purchasing this clock! I loved it but I am keeping my eyes open for the earlier version with the two knobs in the front. That little orange timer hand on this clock just sends shivers down my spine and it completely changes the interior "aura" of your dash. I hope it suits your needs.

If you like I could post those scans of the face -I do have a scanner... Or would you rather do it when you clean it? Just let me know.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the earlier version Rally clock? Any extras laying around...?