IGNORED

Wanted: Steel clutch line

SER240Z

I am in need of the steel clutch line that goes from the M/C to the S/C hose. If anyone has one available off of a parts car or something, it would be greatly appreciated. My current one, the nut on the line has been stripped and cannot be saved. I can't even get it apart to change the clutch hose.

Thanks

Scott

Scott, Have you checked with any of the "Pick-a-parts" yards or possibly Courtesy Nissan in Texas (1-800-527-1909), or Midwest Z's. Call them and explain your situation. They will likely steer you in the right direction. There are numerous places to look for old Z car parts (search the net). If so inclined, you can fabricate a new one if you have the tools and expirience. I would think that other members will add some to this post....be patient!

Hey Scott, I would avoid Midwest Z for the time being. They seem to be out of business at the moment. How about Victoria British? I've bought some hard lines from them.

Local clutch and brake shop might be able to help you. My local shop will make anything if you have a sample.

FWIW

Chris