IGNORED

1965 Datsun Pickup on Ebay

Alfadog

1200 HP! Must be a different model than mine. Seriously, they were rated at a whopping 60 HP. With the stock rear end and trans, they could reach about 70 mph on a good day. I sold my stock engine and trans about 10 years ago for more than that bid price. (In USD)

A few old Datsuns have been going on Ebay recently in Australia - here's another.

:eek:

There have been a few in classifieds mags like this months unique car's and the like. Was fliping through a few on monday.

Saw a red C10 GTR for $10,500 (it was a 4 door) and a 240z for $2000.

(Saw a red C10 GTR for $10,500 (it was a 4 door)

Geez!! Ya had me goin' there for a while Mr Camo. It's not a C10 GTR, but the previous model, an S54B 1967 NISSAN PRINCE A200 GT-B .The second generation of the Skyline GT, after the initial Prince Skyline GT released by Prince Motors in 1964-65.

Did you see the Green one? Same issue magazine $37,000 !!. I have seen this car and it would have to be one of the most original unrestored S54-B series on the planet.

Out of interest there are a few 4 door C10's in Australia...a very few! I don't know of any 4 door S20 engined GT-r's though, the original HAKOSUKA (something like boxy shape in Japanese). Nothing in the meaning as exotic as I imagined, ...I'd still have one :classic: :classic:

Cheers, Jim.

A C10 of some form, 2 door, 4 door, whatever I can get my hands on, is definitly on my wish list. Shame they're so rare. :(

I imagine they weren't sold here right? Where were they brought to aus from?

Somewhere else :)

There is a truck like the red one here in someones avator, for sale out of a junk yard. 500 bucks. Straight body and no visible rust. (keep in mind the guy wouldnt let me get under and look. becouse it had wasp nests in it and he didnt want me to get stung cuz he thought i would sew him,not to mention im alergic to them.

Dad looked it over to. The engine will turn over but wont start. He poored some gas down the carb and it fired up. Ran untill the gas ran out.

Duh fuel pump. Wish i had some cash.

Its a long ways from here but i think i could go check it out if its still there,

Anyone interestead?

Somewhere else :)

There is a truck like the red one here in someones avator, for sale out of a junk yard. 500 bucks. Straight body and no visible rust. (keep in mind the guy wouldnt let me get under and look. becouse it had wasp nests in it and he didnt want me to get stung cuz he thought i would sew him,not to mention im alergic to them.

Dad looked it over to. The engine will turn over but wont start. He poored some gas down the carb and it fired up. Ran untill the gas ran out.

Duh fuel pump. Wish i had some cash.

Its a long ways from here but i think i could go check it out if its still there,

Anyone interestead?

From personal experience, I can tell you, putting a Z back together is easier than putting a 320 pickup back together. If you think Z parts are a treasure hunt, you should try one of these. Mine was complete and running when I bought it in 1980. Some parts were available then but the supply has really dried up over the last 20 years or so. I dread ever having to find a body part for my truck. The mechanical stuff you can find or make do with something else but the body and interior parts are really scarce. I have more luck finding stuff for my 810.