My kinda luck... - Page 2 - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My kinda luck...

Featured Replies

Good grief, Lachlan, I do believe you're serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate,

With the word C.R.A.V.E.N., replace the "E" with an "I" and add a "G" at the end.

With M.O.O.R.E.H.E.D., delete one "O", put a space before the "H" and add an "A" before the "D".

Now, mate, what does it read ???????????????

Fortunately, having a son I'm well practiced in pointing young blokes in the right direction.

Rick.

:devious: :devious: :devious:

Originally posted by Mr Camouflage

Isn't Moorehed a canadian beer?

I believe that would be Moosehead. All you beer drinkers chime in now.

Although Google turned up an Arlin Karger in Moorehead Minnesota that makes his own Pilsner.......

Meanwhile the "oral adventures of Craven Moorehead" continue.......

LOLROFLLOLROFL

Chris

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Originally posted by Mr Camouflage

Isn't Moorehed a canadian beer?

Moosehead is a Canadian beer, Moorehed is lifelong goal!

Oh! ok.. I thought it may have been a little more sophisticated - that's what I'm used to from you Carl!

Originally posted by Alfadog

Oh! ok.. I thought it may have been a little more sophisticated - that's what I'm used to from you Carl!

"sophisticated" is for sissys.

"Moorehed" is for everybody.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.