IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

Smoking gun indeed. WTF happened? You know Carl? This 240 Z collecting sport / hobby is just the greatest. Flaming, faked deaths, mail fraud, friendships turned bitter. I'm going to write a book.

I guess I can always go back to the "boobs" thread......

It is nice to know she's still out there. But it makes you wonder WHY she dropped what was probably a successful business, though I'm sure it was a lot of work. Financial trouble? Legal problems? Just "F" it? Who knows. Maybe she'll spill the beans on the cat site.

Smoking gun indeed. WTF happened? You know Carl? This 240 Z collecting sport / hobby is just the greatest. Flaming, faked deaths, mail fraud, friendships turned bitter. I'm going to write a book.

I guess I can always go back to the "boobs" thread......

You write the book, we can collaborate on the "B" movie. We could all play ourselves, but who do we get to play ZmeFly? zluvr1? LOL :stupid:

I noticed that as well but I somehow picture Chloe being older than the listed birthdate of Nov. 8. 1972.

I would have thought so too but I do recall a package that came from her reeking of smoke so if she is a smoker that may have affected the sound of her voice. :ermm:

So she just deserted us...........

Looks that way. Very sad. Maybe if she's no longer interested she would at least be willing to do a brain dump and share all of her sources and other info with us so we can still get parts like she used to do for us.

Guys, she might have deserted the Z-business for various reasons. IMHO, it wasn't done the right way, but, it sounds like she might have given it up. Whatever the reasons, I believe she had a great little business and her methods were TOP notch.

Now, after reading this thread, am I to believe there are a few members of this site that have sent her money and have not received the parts?

-- Mike

Now, after reading this thread, am I to believe there are a few members of this site that have sent her money and have not received the parts?

-- Mike

2 that I know of for sure. 26th-z and myself, and I think 2manyz's said he was owed as well :( Maybe there are more.

You'd think if she was getting out she would sell everything off. I'm sure we would have helped her out.

Maybe she just sold everything off as a job lot to someone who deals in z parts. I know she had a number of z's dismantled or being dismantled at her place. But if she sold everything off you would have thought someone here would have heard about it.

Too many unanswered questions here. If she didn't owe me money/parts I would say it is none of my business what she is doing now. Unless someone else has already tried I will register on the cat site to try and contact her. There is of course no guarantee that she will respond anyway as she has obviously had plenty of opportunity to tell us what happened and has not done so.

Andrew

Andrew:

If you made payment through a credit card, you should have recourse through the card issuer.

Carl

I will have to follow this up now that we know that Chloe hasn't died or anything like that. Paypal and Ebay were of no help as it was too long after I sent the payment for them to do anything.

Generally I think there is only recourse against the card issuer over here if you can prove the supplier has gone bust without supplying the goods. But I will check that.

thanks for the pointer :)

Andrew