IGNORED

15x7 Mesh wheels

Marty Rogan

Nice set of mesh wheels in size 15x7. No curb rash, excellent condition. Strangely, they don't have a brand name on them. From looking at several pictures of different brands, they look like Rikens, but I don't know for sure. They come with brand new chrome valve stems. Sorry, I never had the centercaps. More pics upon request.

Asking $275 obo.

Marty

post-874-14150793983829_thumb.jpg

I'll take em if its a full set (4), I live in Bolingbrook, IL so I can pick em up. Do you take Paypal? Also when would be a good time to pick em up? I would be up for it today, tomorrow before 4, monday before 4.

I am in a bit of a rush cuz I am getting coilovers monday and want a decent set of wheels to throw on.

my number is 847-606-0844

Have a look at this shoddy diagram I made up, The rims bolt together with bolts through the edges of the center face. I hope it makes sence, its hard to explain.

post-1854-14150793986028_thumb.gif