IGNORED

Many 240Z Parts For Sale!!

texasz

Originally posted by billramsey2002

Hey Tex LOL i guess thats catching onLOL

Im not sure what its called, i thinks a radio basket but im not sure.

That thingy with the heater and radio in it.I bet you wouldnt have that would you?

No the heater control pannel was also sold a few months back.

• 1 month later...

Zdreamer,

I do still have the tool storage doors available for sale, they are $15 + S&H for the pair. As for the door sill scuff plates...I'm sure that I'm thinking of the same part that you are talking about, please take a look at the pix on my website (link in original post) and look for the one that says door sill scuff plates and let me know if this is what you are looking for.

The parts I'm looking for are the vinyl trim pieces that fit under the aluminum at the door sill on both sides. I didn't see them on the web site.

Also noticed in the pics that the door panels were still on the car. Do you still have them or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

Really wish that car was here so that I could pick the parts that I need off of it like grapes! :}

Hang on to the tool doors for me.....I would like to get all of the things that I need at one time.

Thanks

I'll go and pull the vinyl you are looking for and post the pix of them, I remember removing them a few weeks back but I left them in storage instead of bringing them home. The door pannels are gone, there were garbage...holes cut in them for speakers, the vinyl was all torn up, and the wood was falling apart from having been wet at some point.