IGNORED

Social Poll...

Zvoiture

How far do you live from where you grew up?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. How far do you live from where you grew up?

• Under 10 miles (16km)
    • 10-50 miles (80km)
    • 50-100 (160km)
    • 100-200 (320km)
    • 200-500 (800km)
    • 500-1000 (1600km)
    • 1000-2000 (3200)
    • Over 2000 miles

Don't over-think it. It could be where you graduated from High School. It could be where your parents still live. It could be where you spent your early teen-age years. Or your whole childhood. Yes, and I purposely left out 'I haven't grown up yet'.

steve

Last time I went to where I grew up (about 100 miles away) I nearly totalled my car as some idiot had put a new traffic junction in on a fast section of road that I knew like the back of my hand:stupid:

I was born in San Franciso, but I have lived in Fremont since I was 5 years old. Now I live in Stockton where I attend University. It is hot and humid here right now. I am going back to my parents house this weekend. It is still hot in Fremont because we live by the hills, but at night the temperature is perfect in the summer; not too warm and not too cool.

I still drive to San Francisco about 1-2 times a month because it is a great city. The food, the ocean, the sites, the shows; suberb.

Ben

Grew up in the nation of Southern California. Had a difficult time learning their languages, breathing their smog, and finding a 20 foot space on their freeways, so gladly left for good 24 years ago. Do miss their weather though. Victor.

My father was in the Air Force. I was born in Lubbock Texas, moved to Japan, lived there for 3 or 4 years. Then we moved to Fayetteville NC. My father retired early and we moved to St Pete Beach Fla. Met my husband and now I live in New Port Richey Fla which is just about 20 miles north of St Pete Beach.

Vicky:D

Originally posted by beandip

I was borne and raised in So Cal and moved to Oregon 20 yrs ago . I dont miss it. :love:

We have a similar difference. (one of my son's terms) I was born in Portland, Oregon. We moved to So Cal when I was 5 and I've been here ever since.