IGNORED

Engine Hesitation

Razor

Originally posted by Razor

my choke knob goes back in when you pull it, it doesnt stay you have to hold it when you pull the knob... weird

So does mine, dude, so does mine.. accursed thing.

However.. thanks for reminding me.. the JDM one at the wreckers has a twist lock mechanism to stop it doing that.. I kept forgetting to go and get it.

I'll remember one of these days, during the day, when it's actually open and I have money :)

As for timing.. uhmm.. I'll give you what they provide in factory service manual I have but, it's only a guideline.. because with today's modern fuels that suck :) it's usually not quite right anymore.

Single Carb L24

Manual Trans -- 17° @ 550rpm

Auto Trans -- 17° @ 650rpm

Single Carb L24 w/ Air Pollution Equipment

Manual Trans -- 10° @ 650rpm

Auto Trans -- 10° @ 650rpm

Note: If you have Air Con, increase the engine speed by 150rpm higher than as written.

I totally forgotten about my service manual!

I got one!!!

i got one of those thin service manual :stupid:

thanks for the info

i've got aircon but I think it needs re-gas or something I cant remember what the mechanics told me... anyway I disconnected the wire to the battery till i get that fixed (advised by the mechanic)