IGNORED

Time for a new meaningless poll...

Zvoiture

How many wall outlets in your garage? Do not count door opener outlets!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How many wall outlets in your garage? Do not count door opener outlets!

• I don't have a garage
    • More than 10

Outlets, outlets..................uhhh, I always need more outlets!!! Well, the house I own now, as of two years ago, only has two doubles for the entire two car garage and one of the two is for the washer and dryer..........but the house is around 50 years old. You know the kind, they built them back before they invented the wheel. Don't get me wrong, I love this old house.....quiet neighborhood, it's in excellent shape (excluding the garage of course), and most of all it's payed for!!! So, one project I will be undertaking in the near future is adding numerous O U T L E T S, adding insulation, drywall, drop ceiling with built-in lights, painting the floor, and add a door into the house from the garage. All it takes is time and $$$

in my last house which i built i had a double point in every wall and every 2 meters in the shed

Being and electrician by trade made it a bit easier not happy with the new house most rooms only have one in one wall shed was even worse one double for the shed but at least my new shed has one every 3 meters much happier

Mick

Do I get any extra points for having 3 phase??? I sort of went wiring crazy 20 years ago when I wired my 30 x 36 shop, 200A service w/it's own meter, outlets every 6 feet in conduit all the way around on the wall, hanging drops every 10 foot from the ceiling, 220V in a couple of places in case I have to move the welder, and 3 phase for a couple of machines I have. Glad wire was cheap back then as I'd hate to do it all now.

I'm moving to Indiana just so I can use Lance's garage!

I have 4 plates not including the garage opener plate. I hadn't planned on adding any because we were going to sell the house and move but it looks as though the better half might have a new job lined up so we are in it for a while..... time to go to the electrical department at HD

I dident count the celing . I have four duplex on the celing and six 4' double floro lights . One of the wall duplex outlets is covered with a refer full of Bud. I count ten total. No 220 . No welder . :classic: I insulated the walls and replaced the garage door with an insulated one . When it is + 20 out side I can get it to a comfortable 45 to 50 with a propane heater .