IGNORED

Stupid Question of the Week

st0878

I've only had my Z a few months and have done my fair share of surfing for information and applying what I've learned durring the day. I see the phrase "zed" used all over and have no idea what it means. I'm sure that you guys will set me strait.

Thanks

Guys,

I think that you will find that "Zed" is the correct way to say Z, I can't help it if you Americans get a little confused....

and don't get me started on the fact that you guys have a steering wheel where your glove box (or glove comapartment for non english speaking members) should be.

IMHO there are two ways to do things, the right way and the American way.

(DISCLAIMER - these comments are not meant to offend, nor do I wish to create an international incident. I just can't resist a cheap shot when I get the chance)

Love and kisses Rusty.

Originally posted by Rusty1

(DISCLAIMER - these comments are not meant to offend, nor do I wish to create an international incident. I just can't resist a cheap shot when I get the chance)

Love and kisses Rusty.

If you'll sell me the center (centre?) caps on the wheels in your avitar I won't reply to your cheap shot!:classic: