IGNORED

Best car or car chase

seerex

C'est etait un Rendezvous

Mad Max--The Road Warrior

The S4 in Ronin was awsome and classic.

What was the one with the truck who chases the guy all day long. Creepy. The Chase? Was it Steve McQueen or...or...or? I'm getting old.

steve

Anybody remember some ol' car movie where a guy drive a cuda ( I think) across the American desert, meeting different people (boy on a scooter, truck driver, witch lady), andthen crashes into a buldozer just before the movie ends?

My vote for wierdest car movie.

Yes! The Duel. Strangest hour and a half I have ever subjected myself to (several times).

Just got a really clean copy of 'C'est etait un Rendezvous'. Watched it numerous times and while great, there are some 'issues' I have with it........

steve

I dunno about that movie. The one I remembered was from the 60s or 70's. This guy wakes up one morning, gets in his car and ( I think it was a cuda- could've something else) just drives across the dessert to CA. Couldn't figure out why. Don't rember if he had a pregnant wife. On the way he meets various people. I think there was a short chase, with the guy and some local yahoo redneck-types. The guy finally makes it to CA where there is a roadblock and he just crashes into the front of a bulldozer-the end. Not sure he was being chased by the Police.

Would like to look into it deeper to remember correctly.

thx

I remeber watching a very cheap movie called "The Car". It was about a black early 70ish Dodge Charger that just reaked havoc on all the good citizens in town. Alot of tire spinning.

What about the recent movie "Joy Ride". Sort of a car/semi truck chase. Remember the famous line..."Anybody out there seen Candy Cane". Pretty freaky movie IMO.

Vicky

It looks like the winner is Vanishing Point!

I don't remember the part of the naked lady on the motorbike, but I remember the motorbike, hitchhiker(s), and at the end the guy was so doped up on pills and depressed/worn out, he just crashed into the roadblock.

I'll put it on my list...

thx.