lanewhsrunner's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

lanewhsrunner

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lanewhsrunner

  1. What size and pitch are the bumper bolts on the front of a 72 240z?...Thanks
  2. I was just wondring if anyone knew where i could find some window frames that go on the doors of a 72 240z. I have searched the internet and not had much luck. I am hoping to get some luck here.
  3. anybody tried a set of 350z seats?, i wanna put some of the orange leather ones in my Z to match my orange paint.
  4. tomohawk, the movie u are refering to with the cuda is Vanishing Point the movie was also recently used in a music video by Audioslave.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.