horror - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

horror

Featured Replies

Many of you may have seen the 240's converted into Ferrari look-a-likes..but check this out!

HORROR!

I'd love to see what the front/back look like.

I like the Velo Rosa kit, some day I hope to build one.

But the car you have posted a link to is just plain FUGLY!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yeah I remember them. I think i've seen a red one in perth.

I think they would look ok as a convertable, but that window line gives it the "i'm a cheap celica with a body kit" look.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

That's FUBAR. For one thing it sits way to high to even begin to look like a Ferrari. Reminds me of an old Ford Maverick...sorta.LOL

Vicky

It seems to have kind of a Corvette thing going front and rear. If that started out as a 77 Liftback, that's the only year we had them here in the US. Why do that to it? There's not that many of them left. At least, not here.

I was thinking it looked more like the old AMC Javelin or some sort of illegitimate child thereof.

THAT'S JUST WRONG:sick: :sick: :sick:

" THAT'S JUST WRONG "

Scott ( My 2 cents)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.