IGNORED

trivia

Fun_in_my_z

Originally posted by TomoHawk

You mean "Spaceballs: tthe Movie"

Who said that line

What was "Dot's" full name?

Well, in the case of my viewing it would have been SPACEBALLS: The Video Tape LOL

you got me on these two. I don't remember the charector's name but I think it was the one based on "Luke Skywalker", and I haven't a clue what Dot's full name is/was.

I'm too busy laughing to pay that much attention.

I'm guessing that I'm not the only one who finds it odd that Cubans who make it to shore are allowed to stay whereas those who don't are sent back. I'm also guessing that personal opinions within the Coast Guard may be contrary to official the policy.

Well Mike, I personally don't see why anyone who comes to this country by illegal means and not following the proper procedures should be allowed to stay. But all I can do is clinch my teeth and say "Aye Aye, Sir". Our biggest problem lately has been Haitians... we had 204 on deck at one time on our last patrol that we took off a sinking 65 foot boat! Less than fun especially when we take them back to Haiti.

Originally posted by CoastGuardZ

The guy who said it... Lone Star and i think he was the Han Solo wanna be character.

Nate

I stand corrected, Nate. You're correct it was the Han Solo charecter. It's been a while since I saw that pic, I'll have to dig it out and view it when I catch up with all the stuff I've TiVo'd in the past few weeks. Oops, it's racing season, guess I'm gonna have to hussle to catch up! LOL

PS: It just seems odd that if the Cubans arrive, they can stay, but if they are intercepted they have to go back. No consistancy in policy. They should either let them all in, or keep them all out, IMHO.

Originally posted by CoastGuardZ

The guy who said it... Lone Star was the Han Solo wanna be character.

Nate

the movie took place in the the Ford Galaxy with :

Lone Starr

Barf, the Mog, Man-Dog

King Roland

Prince Vallium

Princess Vespa

Yogurt

Pizza the hutt

Dark Helmet

Colonel Sandurz

President Skroob

the Dinks!

May the schwartz be with you.

oops, I vaguely remember part of that-they were flying around the galaxy in an RV that had to be jump-started!

BTW, you keep your schwarts to yourself...

Personally I prefer History of the World because it is good to be the King, have a wizz boy, and prove your love of the peasants, by yelling, "Pull!" and have hot babes offer to give in to you to save their father!

They are all favorites of mine including Blazing Saddles.

My Favorite Quotes:

Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Taggart: God darnit Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

Describing how everyone wanted to duel him when he was The Waco Kid

Jim: Then one day I hear "Reach for it mister." I spun around, and there I was standing face to face with a six year old kid. Well, I just laid down my guns and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the arse.

ROFL