IGNORED

Pictures uploading different

siteunseen

I had the same problem a couple days ago and it turned out they were actually loading completely.  They were either displaying before they were done loading or they were not displaying correctly the first time.  

There's a lot of white space at the bottoms of the images.  Are you sure your screen capture program isn't doing that?  Can you open the images in a picture viewer on your computer to see if they in fact have white space below them?

21 hours ago, Zed Head said:

I get the the white space in site's pictures even when clicked on, and there's a broken link in Mike's.

broke links.PNG

@Zed Head, that's because you have a blocker running.  Please put our site in your 'white list' so it doesn't happen anymore.

22 hours ago, siteunseen said:

That white space is new and what I'm talking about.  Maybe it's on my end, image sizing or some setting I screwed up.

I'll play with it more.  Thank You Mike, your the best!

@siteunseen, ok let me know what you find.  Thanks!

Mike