IGNORED

What should be in a new member kit?

hls30.com

What should a New Member kit contain?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What should a New Member kit contain?

• 1) ClassicZCar Unlimited diapers.
    • 2) ClassicZCars Blankie
    • 3) ClassicZCars Passie
    • 4) ClassicZCars Night Shirt
    • 5) ClassicZCars Baby Bag
    • 6) ClassicZCars Sockies
    • 7) ClassicZCars emblaZoned Bottles
    • 8) ClassicZCars Diaper Geenie
    • 9) ClassicZCar Infant carrier
    • 10) ClassicZCar cupons for spa treatment for Mommy
    • 11) ClassicZCar Diaper Changing guide
    • 12) ClassicZCar Baby Bath
    • 13) ClassicZCar Member Babysitter exchange
    • 14) ClassicZCar Moderator Interference for Mike
    • 15) ClassicZCars-dehydrated full nights sleep pills

take a peek at what I listed...I think it will become obvious what I mean...

Will

Maybe a stroller emblem set, a special license tag-two, this is for Oregon after all!

Edited by hls30.com

I didn't miss it. As all of us with kids know... Mike needs to sleep when he can because as soon as mommy has had enough in the middle of the night she's going to start handing him off to be fed, changed, walked around, etc.

Mike also needs sympathy because the wife isn't going to give him any when he complains about being up all last night then having to get up to go to work in the morning. But as long as Mike can pull through for the first little while, it becomes routine and he'll be a pro in no time.

Congrats Mike, hang in there and enjoy because they grow up fast!

Congratulations! This is a wonderful life-changing time for you. I was in this position about 15 years ago. Enjoy every moment because they will pass quickly. What revelations a child can bring.... as an example, the true meaning of 'unconditional love' eluded me until my boy came along, and that's just one of many things I learned through the experience.

As for the "kit"..... how about a 240Z that you, then you and he, can work on?

Congratulations Mike!

I would have voted on the baby factory service manual, but apparently they don't exist... here or in real life.

Now I guess you'll need to get a 2+2. :)

The closest thing to a FSM for a Baby that I have found is available for free from registering for the Publix ( http://www.publix.com/clubs/baby/Home.do ) baby club! I have to admit, it has no cross references part numbers, no service bulletins, but it does go along way the first time something:hurt::cry: that scares the crap:tapemouth out of a new Father happens on his watch:surprised and you find out you are seriously overreacting:confused: and not the biggest dufus Dad in the world! Whew:beer:-Mike, as I have said in the forums many times-get the FSM-er, book!!

Will

PS, this is good for a great many points with MAMA as well! just make sure she catches you reading it(right side up and open!)

PSS, one more Z related bit of advice-Ask Carl Beck how to raise boys-He has the best answer to keeping them in line-I have met Carl Jr., and it looked to me like his training was still in placeROFL!

Edited by hls30.com