IGNORED

240Z-Parts, Interior, Exterior, Engine

ZIII

As some of you may be aware, after 45 years of ownership, I sold my 73, 240Z.  Over the years I purchased numerous parts for it as we all do....just in case.  

I now have these parts as listed below and am offering them up for sale here.  I have absolutely no idea what I paid for them and I am not undertaking a money making operation in selling them so if there is something you need or would like to have just make me a reasonable offer. If there is a specific part you are interested in I will happily send you a photo. If you want to discuss the part just send me a PM and I will send you my phone number.  

So, here goes.......with a few photos....

Engine 

New Head gasket-$10
Starter, Rebuilt-25
DIstributor Caps (have 4) don't ask me why:$5 each

Interior Parts

Amp/fuel gauge: $50
Clock, New with housing-$125
Clock, Used with housing.... $75
Turn signal switch, have 2-$60 each
Light switch-$60

Exterior

Bumper guards, all four. Two for front, two for rear: $400. In Perfect condition. The red reflection in photo is my iPad cover.

Z-Bumper Gds - 1.jpg

Z-Turn Signal&Lights - 1.jpg

Z-Amp-1.JPG

Z-Clock-1.JPG

Z-Clock-2.JPG

Z-Amp-2.JPG

Z-Misc.JPG

Bump-1.JPG

Bump-3JPG.JPG

Edited by ZIII
Items sold

Sorry, but I do not know the answer to that question.

However, there are a great many on this site who could probably answer your question......

What I can tell you is that it has a six-prong white connector on it.  Here are some additional pictures that might be helpful. 

George

Z-Tach-1JPG.JPG

Z-Tach-2JPG.JPG

Edited by ZIII

Jeff,

I am not sure at all...

Your picture of the back of the Tach looks way different that what I have..... 

The one I have, me thinks now, may be for a 280Z or ZX... 

Perhaps we might get lucky and someone will enlighten me....

George

It's a 280 tach. Probably came from the same car as the speedo.

The wiring is the same as the one on my 77, so it should definitely work in 77 or 78. Might work in 74 through 76 too, but I believe somewhere in there they may have changed the connector shape. I could research that if someone with a different year wants it. But I'll hold off on that since it seems you've got a nibble already from jcb (a 77 owner).

Biggest issue would be the cut off wire at the connector (the one out by the connector that goes nowhere). Looking at the un-populated connector position, the cut off wire should go in the empty corner. I believe that's a green/white wire? And if so, that's one of the wires that feeds power to the illumination bulbs.

Captain Obvious,

Once again you have come to the rescue.... I certainly hope your promotion to Major is forthcoming.....!!!!

I will inform JCB of your post and yes, the wire that hangs loose from the coupler is a solid green which as you say goes to the bulbs.  All green wires go to the bulbs.  Appears to be an easy fix. 

Many Thanks, 

George