IGNORED

FREE full-color wiring diagram for 1976 280z

saridout

Thanks very much. The Courtesy Nissan link seems to tell the story. Red is 0.3. Red is the new brown at Courtesy Nissan. I wonder why they did that.

But atlanticz still shows red at 0.69. So there is some dangerous information out there. If your red is not a Courtesy Nissan red you could have some burnt components. Or if you have a Courtesy Nissan 0.3 instead of red 0.69 you could have some mysterious fusible link burnouts.

Thanks again.

Very impressive job on the wiring diagram!

thankyou! i'm looking around for my next project. i'm a little tired of doing wiring diagrams, but any other requests? i was thinking about a color version of the EFI system.

Brown is so 70's i guess

haha, that must be it XD

Thanks, Saridout! I really wish you owned a '78, though! ;) I'm really suffering because the schematic foldout has been torn out of my '78 FSM, and the schematic I printed out from the downloadable '78 FSM is missing an important sliver and is otherwise quite illegible.

If you do decide to sell the schematic, I can do high quality 17" wide roll printouts (i.e. "landscape" orientation -- 17" high by really, really wide) on my Epson SP4000 printer (sort of old, but a real trooper). The only caveat is that it is currently down, due to ink flow problems. I'm working on a modification to the printer that will fix this problem.

Edited by FastWoman

I'm really suffering because the schematic foldout has been torn out of my '78 FSM, and the schematic I printed out from the downloadable '78 FSM is missing an important sliver and is otherwise quite illegible.

have you bought the haynes manual? it's just about the crummiest haynes manual i've ever seen, but it does have the wiring diagrams in the back. also, there are a lot of similarities between the 76 wiring and the following years. though they're not identical, my color diagram could probably help you in some cases.

i'll keep your printer in mind, thanks :)

I wonder how close the 76 diagram is to a 75?

they've got a lot of similarities and a lot of differences. use my diagram with a grain of salt. the wiring diagram for the 75 looks pretty good though. the biggest reason i redid the 76 diagram is because it wasn't very legible and there was a section missing.

thanks!

• 2 years later...