Everything posted by CB Garrett
-
Fuel & return line insulation cloth
Good read. Thanks for sharing. My Z is running strong and is now at the upholstery shop. First time it's been on the raid in 15 years.
-
Original 1971 Fuel tank 240
Fuel Tank is Now Only $20 bucks.
-
Lift rod handle for scissor Jack Datsun 240Z
I’ve got plenty of paint.
-
Lift rod handle for scissor Jack Datsun 240Z
- Lift rod handle for scissor Jack Datsun 240Z
That’s the one I’m missing. Additional the connecting hook rod is missing. Jenny is on the couch.- Lift rod handle for scissor Jack Datsun 240Z
Jenny’s having a look around. She just had hip replacement surgery so she’s in recovery Thank you- Lift rod handle for scissor Jack Datsun 240Z
Mine is missing.- Fuel & return line insulation cloth
I just ordered the stuff from Amazon. Thank you.- Fuel & return line insulation cloth
A Video I watched from Z Therapy showed a wrapped fuel & return line, they talked about possible vapor lock due to heat. What suggestions can I glean form the group?- Original 1971 Fuel tank 240
I've purchased a new S.World tank and need the original 71 tank off my property. I'm in San Jose, CA and really don't want to deal with shipping. $100.00 is the minimum.- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
San Jose CA- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
I’m in the process of testing and replacing my fuel sending unit. The original sending unit measured 25 Ὡ’s whether it was full or empty on the test bench. Factory spec from what I can tell is 10 full and 73 empty. So instead of paying a crazy amount for an OEM sending unit I purchased an aftermarket from Z car. Upon testing that unit I had a reading 74 ohms full & 136.7 empty. The Ὡ’s difference between the Factory spec. and the aftermarket unit is 62.7 ohms, the same range. Does that mean I can use the aftermarket, or do I need test/calibrate with the actual Gage?- Fuel tank needed
For sure I’d like to have an original OEM sending unit. I don’t think paying $1000-$1400 for a unit makes any sense. My brand new fancy European fuel tank was less than $1000. If anybody has the part number, please share that it’s worth asking Nissan if they can get it and how much💰 My trusty Winter vehicle will be 24 years old Palm Sunday.- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
Seems like sound logical advice. Thank you.- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
On Mar 24, 2026, at 6:28 AM, Zcardepot.com <sales@zcardepot.com> wrote: Only ones we can get are the aftermarket ones which are hit or miss. If you want the best quality unit, you'll need to hunt around for an OEM one (be prepared to pay well over $1000).- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
Thanks Mark, my plan is to remove the original sending unit from the tank inspect clean test and install in the new tank. Crazy to think, Nissan can justify such an astronomical price a simple OEM sending unit.- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
It would be nice if they had those in stock. Matt over there said the aftermarket ones are hit or miss.- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
I was afraid I'd see a number like that. Maybe I should clean up my old original- New Fuel Tank Sending Unit needed
I now have a new gas tank from S30 and would like to add a new quality sending unit. Any assistance someone in our group can provide will be greatly appreciated. Cheers. I'd also like to replace the four rubber pads between the body and the tank- Fuel tank needed
Hello, I've received a nice new fuel tank from S30 world. Now I'm looking for a new sending unit for that tank. I also need the four rubber pads that I can't seem to get from Chris at S30. Any direction you can point me will be appreciated- Sway bar linkage grommet compression?
I ordered a new set from moog- Sway bar linkage grommet compression?
I'll check them out- Sway bar linkage grommet compression?
I agree they're over tightened. The car was on the ground loading the suspension, but not on blocks. The manual is calling for 18-foot pounds of torque. I'll check and see if they make denser durometer grommet. Then redo with the wheels on block of wood. Thank you - Lift rod handle for scissor Jack Datsun 240Z
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.