mr_denner's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

mr_denner

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mr_denner

  1. nice looking skyline , lovely color The first thing to do is changing the tail lights Best of luck
  2. Is the blue skyline (2door) for sale?
  3. will the 4 door skyline (GC110) coilovers fit 2 door skyline (KGC110)? I found a kit which fits the 4 door but the man not sure it would fit the 2 door.
  4. chick this out http://www.q8hp.com/jap_Skyline_GT_32.htm see LHD skylines http://www.q8hp.com/jap_Skyline_GT_R_Main.htm
  5. Thanks man but I could not find any website who sales king springs for 240k, If you could find a website please let me know. Is the 4 door springs the same as 2 door springs?
  6. Iam looking for lowering coil-overs for the kgc110 so for the front I can use the 280zx ones and how about the rear coil-overs ?
  7. yes, I know alot of guys
  8. I uploaded the pics in the my garage option
  9. Hey

    mr_denner replied to motobike5000's topic in Introductions
    welcome in this forms I think they offer both digital gauges and analogs
  10. hey guys, he give me the same quote and I think the price more than expected, if you compare it with yahoo japan But it looks good quality parts
  11. where do you think I can post my project
  12. thanks man I had send an email to them about this parts hopefully they have them in stock. but from their website I could not find any link fiberglass parts

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.