Everything posted by peterpit
-
What kind of fundraiser merchandise would you buy?
I just recently made my own t-shirt using printable transfer paper just a couple weeks ago. i took the red/white/blue z logo with not lettering on the front, and the big full logo on the back. it looks just like the example except mine is a grey shirt. As for the hat, I suggest that it be a "collegiate" style, rather than the tall baseball style.
-
repair cd
I just bought the cd and it is well worth the price. Besides the parts microfiche there is a neat Z theme for your desktop and some clips of former 300ZX commericals. I suggest buying one. It supports the club as well.
-
What kind of fundraiser merchandise would you buy?
What about a cool calander every year. Using pics of club member's cars. I think it would sort of a competition to get one's car into the calander. We could vote and the top 12 get in the calander.
-
Z Rally/Parts Swap in Oklahoma?
Does anyone know if there are any rallys or part swap meets in or near oklahoma coming up? It seems all the meets and shows are in California or on the East Coast. Would anyone have an interest in setting one up? I live in stillwater and the Oklahoma Z club just met here las month. I could not attend unfortunately. I'm sure a big park in Oklahoma City or Tulsa would be cool or even here in Stillwater, which is located centrally in the state. So...IS ANYONE WITH ME!!
-
Introduce yourself to the class?
Here's my little adendum to the topic. I'm 30 years old and live in Stillwater, OK with my wife of nearly 8 years. No children. I just purchased a 1976 280Z and it will definitely take up much of my weekends to come. I first became familiar with the Z line back in 1991 when i purchased a 1985 300zx turbo that totaled by some guy driving wrecklessly in a parking lot. In 1997 I bought my wife a 240sx and just recently sold it for a Surburban (she is an antique dealer and needed the hauling ability). In 1999 I bought a 1991 300zx TT and loved it until i got caught in a flash flood and hydrolocked the engine. Before i got my vintage Z, i was more fond of the 300xz, but I am beginning to come around. I am visiting this site several times a day to check the technical posts to help me learn a lot more about the inner-workings of my Z. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far.
-
Dual exhaust, well, almost.
I am the gold rim buyer. I thought the car looked familiar. I just bought a 76 from a guy in altus for $1000. More my price range. needs a lot of work though.
-
1976 280z Weekend Project
Just got it this week. Lots of work to be done (new interior, bumpers, floor pan work, new paint) Added new wheels today. Will fill up many weekends to come
-
Dual exhaust, well, almost.
timberwolf: did you get your z in Stillwater? I live in stillwater and i recently bought some rims from a guy who was selling a 280 very similar to yours? he he just sold it and thought it looked awful familiar. I wanted to buy it a couple months ago, but had a much smaller budget.
-
What size tires?
Just picked up a set of 14"x 6" aluminum rims for my 76 280z and looking for suggestions for what size tire to use. car will be used as a weekend driver. Thanks!!
-
Steering Wheel Question
Is it possible or not to switch the steering wheeel in my 76 280z for a wooden one from a 240. I've seen several on sale on ebay and I really like the look of the wood. Just want to know if will work. Some may consider this taboo. Thanks!