repair cd - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

repair cd

Featured Replies

does anyone have the cd for repairing a Z...if so, is it any good? worth the cost that is?

I just bought the cd and it is well worth the price. Besides the parts microfiche there is a neat Z theme for your desktop and some clips of former 300ZX commericals. I suggest buying one. It supports the club as well.

  • Author

thanks bro,

I am just trying to find as much info on the Z before I purchase my first.:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.