Sign in to follow this  
v12horse

Nor Cali Meet

Quick question. Ya know those two person bikes? Do they count as 20 points since there are two people on it, or does it still count as 10 points?

actually i think those should count as 5 points since there an easier target, bigger and slower

Originally posted by 280z

actually i think those should count as 5 points since there an easier target, bigger and slower

but there are bonus points available if you takeout the lead rider of a tandem bike, and leave the trailing rider unscathed!

but there are bonus points available if you takeout the lead rider of a tandem bike, and leave the trailing rider unscathed!

Okay, that is so impossible. I just got home, it took me an hour but I finally found a tandem bike. I got four tries before they stopped getting back up. Not a single time was I able to knock off JUST the front guy. I wasted about an hour and a half. Oh well I need to wash off my car and do some quick bumper repairs.

Damn! Shes running now but i think i have a leak where my intake mani bolts up, :ermm: she runs really ruff at idle. Drives fine tho, wata ya guys think? would i be ok driving around like that?

Hmm, how rough does your car run at idle? Is it going down in rpm's and then up, or do you have to give it gas at idle? I am not a mechanic, but my car runs at idle a little rough too. If it is a hot day my car runs pretty good at idle though. By the way, what is your rpm at idle Canton?

-Ben

my idle doesnt stay steady, When i start it for the first time, the cold start valve is on at about 1200, then it comes down to about 8 where i want it at, or where it should be. then after it warms up really good and i drive it for a bit, it goes up to about 1000. but I think its running rought becuase i have a leak at my intake manifold. Not sure tho. Should be ok to drive. It drives jus fine but idles ruff.

Hey everyone, that was a great meet. The weather was great on Mt. Diablo and the drive was even better. Oh and Carl, we did not hit any bikers.LOL I hope we have another meet in the near future and maybe more people will be inspired to go.

-Ben:classic:

p.s. picture. from right to left, my car, Marc's car(280z), Charlie's (stryder), Marc's friends car, and Canton's (z_boi).

post-3738-14150793693882_thumb.jpg

Suks! my cars all off. hahah Damn that saturn. or wait there was that suv blockin me at first. then the saturn came and took the spot. o well. nice little meet tho. even tho now my car is leakin like crazy.

I know, those cars were punked. The one pic of the rear views of the cars is good. Yours is the most visable. We will definately have another meet.

Take care,

Ben

i was real disapointed when i unloaded my camera and discovered that i had been taking these photos with the worst possible quality setting. some of the pictures turned out ok but most look like a bunch of squares put together. i posted some of them in my gallery if you guys wanna check them out.

we need to set up another meet soon so i can get some real nice pictures.

regards

marc

I'll post some higher resolution pics. You took some nice pics marc. I especially like the one that Ania must have took of Mike's white 280.

-Ben

yea thats a good one, she took a bunch of pictures while hanging out the window

by the way new ben, what does your car look like? i always rememebr the z's that i see around town.

i dont remember seeing that anywhere. its a 240 i assume? what part of town to you live in?

Yea it is a 1971 240Z, I live over by Contra Loma off of James Donalan, but the car is over at my mechanics, he drives it around for me keeps it going and whatnot, while he is working on it. After the meet this saturday he is putting in new U-Joints, and while underneath checking for rust etc, he lives over in the Deer Valley, Lone Tree Way area of town.