Nor Cali Meet - Page 6 - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nor Cali Meet

Featured Replies

lets make it 11:45, just kidding 11:30 is perfect. by the way the pop blocker wasnt letting me get in the chat room.

Well I guess even though the chances of a random Z showing up I should tell you that I own a 73' 240 that is painted the dreaded Lime Green paint job:tapemouth

280z: That was messed up:devious: :devious:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

which one is carl? theres ben, canton, you, me and a friend of mine

Wait wait, when is the meet? I am picking up my Z tommorow, and maybe I missed it reading through the thread, so when and where?

NM: read it is on the 21st, no can do... I'll be in LA. Damn.

Sunday the 21st at the Albertson's on Diablo road right off 680.

here is the, map , the Albertson's is the yellow square right next to the freeway.

  • Author

Carl is bambikiller. I am not sure if his car is running at the moment. 11:30 is perfect.

I'll try and make it if my car Z is running by then. Car crapped out last week with an electrical problem.

Nice that's one more. Oh yeah, Ben's correct, Carl is Bambikiller.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.