Nor Cali Meet - Page 4 - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nor Cali Meet

Featured Replies

Sorry guys, can't make it. Girlfriend has her spring break that weekend and we're hittin Rosarito Mexico! Maybe next time tho

gimme the directions, and i'll prolly be there.

  • Author

Hello everyone,

That is too bad that you can't go Craig. I am sure that there will be another meet in the near future.

Okay, here is the directions.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=oYYXW.p_0TrH3g0Xw0TjPwaQYY8wfA--&csz=Danville%2C+CA+94526&country=us&mag=8&name=Mt+Diablo+National+Bank&desc=%28925%29+743-9200

Where do you guys want to meet before driving up Mt. Diablo? I was thinking afterwards we could get a cheap lunch somewhere. Anyways, I am getting excited.

Talk to you soon,

-Ben

we could meet at the albertsons right across from 680 that way we could pick up some drinks. or at the 76 gas station right next to the star on the yahoo map. any other ideas?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

The albertsons would be good. Room to park and we can grab drinks there. I know it's not for almost two weeks but I'm getting excited.

  • Author

That meeting place sounds good to me. We have a while so we can figure out a time later. See you guys soon. I second your last sentence stryder.

-Ben

sounds good to me, mind if some my non z friends tag along?

  • Author

I don't think that would be a problem Canton. As long as they are enthusiastic about s30-cars. What do the rest of you guys think about this?

P.S. Do they have 86's or 240sx's?:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.