One Question? - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

One Question?

Featured Replies

> > QUESTION:

> > What happens when you have:

> > 1) Nothing to do.

> > 2) A sharp knife.

> > 3) 1 Large lime.

> > 4) A patient cat.

> > 5) Too much tequila.

> > 6) And it's football season????

> >

LOL... poor kitty....thats a great pic..... and we've seen your tequilla supplies ... ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Man what a funny pic! Why is it so much fun to use our pets for comical reasons??!!

I hope you atleast gave him a shot of good tequila before snapping the pic?

ROOPZ

Well, as I'm a dog person, I find it just fine to go ahead and pick on the little kitties...

Great pic... great chuckle...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Originally posted by ROOPZ

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Man what a funny pic! Why is it so much fun to use our pets for comical reasons??!!

Because our friends won't sit still for the 5 trial fittings so the "helmet" will fit right? :stupid:

You may have just lost your discount from Chloe..LOL She's one of those cat people ya know...:cross-eye

escanlon is going to have a shi# hemmerage:ermm:

I was hoping for something a little more graphic.:dead:

You may have just lost your discount from Chloe.. LOL She's one of those cat people ya know...:cross-eye

I studied the pic for a few minutes, hoping to find evidence that it was photoshopped...but sadly, I'm afraid it's the real deal :cross-eye j/k...it's cute, but I know that Leopold (my avatar) would never stand for that :devious: !

  • Author
Originally posted by 2ManyZs

You may have just lost your discount from Chloe..LOL She's one of those cat people ya know...:cross-eye

Well, actually I'm one of those "cat people" myself. I have three, including a feral cat that I converted to a house cat. After 3 years in the house, she became a diabetic, and I now have to give her insulin injections twice daily, and test her blood weekly. Yeah, I'm a "cat person".

But I like Dogs just as much also.

So you had a diabetic cat as well! :love:

After it had been diagnosed, the vet gave me vial of insulan and instructed me how to " inject".

Only problem was he left only 1 syringe with me.:finger:

YOu can only imagine the reaction I got t from people when you're in a pharmacy [drug store] asking the assistant for a package of syringes for your diabetic cat!

I'm sure to this day no-one believed me! :stupid:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.