Ouch!! Interior nightmare inside (non-Z car) - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ouch!! Interior nightmare inside (non-Z car)

Featured Replies

That's covered under the factory warrenty! NO PROB!

Did you read some of the responses? Gotta love the internet. Truly W.W.W.

Looks like he got a little too excited while he was driving!

That thread is 28 pages long and contains heartfelt sympathies from all over the world. The Ron Jeremy joke was pretty good. But go back and read the original post and take a good look at the damage. Somethin' ain't write.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Looks like a Darwin award winner to me... at least he'll look good going to get his award since he an afford a Mercedes.....:bunny:

WOW, 282 posts and 303,063 views!

Please correct me if I'm wrong but,

He said the can of paint rolled under the seat and was punctured when he adjusted the seat.

Is that right ????.

Question.

I presume that it was not the first time he had driven the car so, WHY would he need to adjust the seat ???.

Hmmmmm, I wonder.

Awwwww, I guess I'm just a suspicious old fart.

Rick.

Michael,

Yes mate, I know what you mean, my wife's bum is closer to the ground than mine so I have to readjust the seat after she has driven the car.

HOWEVER, I am assuming that HE had driven to the shop to purchase the paint. There was no mention of a passenger being splattered which would have been the case had someone else driven the car prior to the incident.

As I said, maybe I'm just a suspicious old fart.

What do you think Keith, I got the impression that you had a doubt or two.

Rick.

He could be a short fat man, and adjusts the seat to get in and out...

I just can't figure out how the ENTIRE interior could get paint on it from just a spray can, which was UNDER the seat...

Rick, it proves to me a person doesn't have to be intelligent or have the least bit of common sense to have enough money to buy a fancy Mercedes.....:stupid:

In other words, he looks to be an "educated idiot".... which is one thing we aren't short of here in the US...:devious:

Looks to me like he tried to take the can out while it was still spraying paint out of it.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.