When you select Chat Room, does it work? - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

When you select Chat Room, does it work?

When you select Chat Room, Does it work? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. When you select Chat Room, Does it work?

    • Yes
      80%
      17
    • No
      19%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It seems to work ok, but I haven't managed to speek to anyone yet Doh.

Hopefully will soon

  • Author

Ya, I noticed that people are constantly missing each other in the chat room. I need to write something that shows who is in the chat room when you log-in. This will take a little time. But, in the meantime, just check the chatroom every now and then and see if there's anyone to talk to!

Another idea, we can use the shoutbox feature to announce when you want to chat....

[m]

It does not work for me... It keeps telling me to login. I am logged in! Maybe I do not have a setting correct??? Oh well, I will try again later. Keep up the great work Mike.

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

When I select the chat room link from the main menu I get a blank white screen with message "Sorry, you must log-in to use the chat room". Even when I log in, I still get this message.

P.S. Fantastic web site - keep up the good work!

not for me. it says I must log in. as far as I can tell, I am logged in (main page says "welcome mperdue" and all that...)

????

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.