IGNORED

rear control arms

St.stephen

Haven't seen any rust through... but have seen some weakened by rust and get trashed in other ways..

I've got a couple sets, but unfortunately they are still holding up the car they are attached too.....if you can't find any, let me know and maybe I can get the cars dragged out of the woods and pull some parts off before they go to the crusher...

The 78 parts car that has to be the worst case scenario I have ever seen...has rotted even through the control arms!

There are actually two members of the site that have seen this one up close. I need to post some pics. Some of the guys who are having rust woes might feel alot better about their own projects after seeing this one.

2many, thank you very much for the offer. If things don;t pan out with my other source I'll certainly take you up on the offer. Midwest Z has a few laying around that I am awaiting some pics on for a VERY good price