IGNORED

I live in Portland Oregon

beandip

Well I live in Pennsylvania, but I have several friends in Portland. They live in Tygered? or however you spell it. I am 36,1 wife 2 dogs 2 cats, 1 74 Z, 1 08 xB, 1 02 Jeep Liberty, 2 Honda Accords(89 & 86) FOR SALE!! and a 1988 Jag XJ6 Vanden Plaus FOR SALE!! Please help me clean up my drive way!!! LOL. Anyway I am planning a trip to Portland in June to visit friends. I love Portland but I hate to fly and its so far from me.:cross-eye

I was born in Portland. Haven't live there since 1955 but I still have relatives there and visit semi-occasionally. I once entertained thoughts of moving back up there but after buying this house and moving everything I vowed never to move again.....anywhere!

Where did all the Oregon People go???

I'm Michelle, and I'm in the Eugene/Springfield area, married almost 18 years, two kids, two dogs... and I've got a 280ZX 2x2 1979 that I concider to be in decent shape with only 151,000 miles on it.

Michelle, welcome!

There's actually lots of Oregon people here, we just don't post to this thread, just the active stuff. In fact, if you compare the per capita membership here, Oregon probably has a disproportionate number of members. Not all are active posters, but they include:

Rainman (Medford), yukonharry (Grants Pass), azcarbum (Redmond), myself (Springfield), Mike and zanthus (Albany), Zsaint and the ZTherapy crew (Salem), and beandip, nwcubsman, 240jetjoc, justazcarguy and many others I can't recall in the Portland area. Add escanlon and funz1z from across the river in Vancouver, and you see that we have a pretty sizeable number around here. Granted, almost all of these people own earlier Zs (mostly 240s, at least one 260 and a few 280s) rather than the later ZXs, but that is totally normal for this site, as the early cars were the original focus of this group. 280ZXs are welcome, though.

jason here! 24 in san diego, 1 kid, soon-to-be 1 wife, 1 '72 240z (2nd one), '84 bimmer...... aaaaannnd that's it!!!!

now i gotta update MY information....

26 in santee, 1 kid, 1 wife (raised in portland), 1 72 Z, 1 96 infiniti, and the wife's 'new' car is a 71 510........ aaaaaaaaand that's it!!!!

I guess it is my turn to chime in here as well....

I am 41 I live in North San Diego County, My Mom lives in Beaverton, a suburb of Portland (for those of you who are from other places).

I have one wife and she is a keeper! No Kids, Two Great Danes (Jake and Katie), Three Datsun race cars (a 240Z, 510, and Roadster), One Mini Cooper S, and One Nissan Armada.

I have 3 homes, one is a rental, one is where I spend most of my time and money, and one is in the final phase of construction in Loreto Bay Mexico.

I am the owner and CEO of a small internet hosting company. When I am not working, racing or traveling, I can be found sharing a nice bottle of wine with friends.

Where did all the Oregon People go???

BOY YOU BLEW THE DUST OFF OF AN OLD THREAD. Like Arne said there are quite a bunch of us out here. Shocked me to see my name on the first Posting. Lots has happened since '03. But it's been a hell of a ride. It was fun to read the posts from the members that we rarely hear from anymore . I live in Beaverton Oregon Gary

My name is Bill Ramsey, I'm 20yrs. old.(11/16/87) Working on my A.A.S. in automotive collision repair at good ole UofA. I drive a 04 Dodge Dakota. Was Born in Little Rock, Arkansas. Lived in Vilonia my whole life.

No wife. No kids. 1 very expensive girl friend and a more expensive 10/71 240z.

Boy this is an old thread....

My name is Bill Ramsey, I'm 20yrs. old.(11/16/87) Working on my A.A.S. in automotive collision repair at good ole UofA. I drive a 04 Dodge Dakota. Was Born in Little Rock, Arkansas. Lived in Vilonia my whole life.

No wife. No kids. 1 very expensive girl friend and a more expensive 10/71 240z.

Boy this is an old thread....

So, what's your connection with Oregon?

Gary: ( Beandip) Just down the road about a block from Brian here in Forest Grove Oregon. I' m 55 have 1 wife, 3 kids, all grown. 1972 Orange 240 all stock except a "couple of things". 1972 240 parts car. Need to get that distributor upgrade in my car. I guess I will see you at the Club dinner on December 9th. A get together would be great.

P.S. Brian, slow down a little and you won't get so much attention from our uniformed friends.ROFL