IGNORED

JDM Amber Taillights

texasz

How many people are SERIOUSLY interested in a pair of these for your car? I have a lead on some and the guy has agreed to a group buy discount. Now keep in mind that they are over $500/pair + shipping.

Please let me know if you have chash in hand and want some and I will take the point for working the deal with the seller.

Limited time offer! Please do not wait several weeks or months to ask me about these.

If only we have money to burn... Nevertheless, it's still cheaper than Intense Restoration's list price of $895. Maybe we should all sign a petition to Koito Japan to retool both the U.S. and Euro spec lenses.

-Guycali

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have had only one person say that they want any, at least at this price so it looks like a group buy will not work. However the good news is that the seller is a place called MidwestZ and have also recently become a member here and said that all members of this site get a 10% discount in this thread.