Mayolives needs help - Website Questions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mayolives needs help

Featured Replies

This was posted on Hybridz.

Mayolives Zed Head

Zed Head. I hope that you can help me. I'm mayolives here and at hybridz and at classiczcar. I've been a member of both for probably 20 yaers. I'm using a new computer and can't get into my classiczcars account. The site says to put in my email address (mayolives@aol.com) and a recovery email will be sent to me. I've tried that a half dozed times with no reply. I've tried to set up a temp account to contact the admin. but it won't allow me using my email. Could you contact the classiczcars admin for me and pass on the information. I sure would like to get back in over there. Thank you for any help you can provide.

  • Author

The message was on the main Hybridz forum page. Not sure how he created it, maybe public messaging. Hope he doesn't mind his email being out there.

Yeah, i had almost the same thing Google was so kind to mess with my mailadresses to get loged in

TRY ANOTHER MAILADRES FROM YOURSELF OFCOURSE IF YOU HAVE ONE, I DID ON A ADVICE FROM MIKE AND, IT WORKED!

google had changed my inlog mailadress, no one did give or asked permission they just did!!

I finally recd. the email that allowed me to reset my password and a seperate email from Michael. I up and running again. Thanks for the help.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

It sounds like their automated system might be having issues sending emails to your address, or it's getting caught in a spam filter. Unfortunately, other forum members usually can't contact the admin on your behalf for account access. Have you tried checking your spam or junk folder thoroughly? Also, some older email providers like AOL sometimes have delays with automated verification emails. If you have another email address that isn't connected to the platform, it might be worth trying to reach the site's support directly through their contact page.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.