First post, finding help on 2 topics - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

First post, finding help on 2 topics

Featured Replies

Just take the face off. Clean the lens good both sides. A small dab of epoxy on the edges and glue the lens back in. If you use super glue, you may frost the edges of the lens

  • Author

OK. I popped a little epoxy on the glass and all good. Much easier than I anticipated.

Now I'm really struggling with the alignment in the new dash. See pics of the new dash and pics of the original. Check out the amount of foam I'm going to have to shave through. I love helpful recommendations.

IMG_8307.jpegIMG_8308.jpeg

Can't really tell what you mean by shaving foam. Also not clear what you mean by alignment. Might be just me.

I believe he’s stating that the gauges are too tight to go in the dash.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.