Horn problems - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Horn problems

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks, here is a picture of my car.

It''s from Califonia, so no rust, but a lot of other problems to solve.

IMG_9443.jpeg

20 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Is my information translating well for you? If not @dutchzcarguy could probably explain it in Dutch.

Is Keijz Dutch? I read he has google translate, haha, that WILL be longer around as i just had a stroke (or something a like..) , i can think and talk right but walk like a 120 year old (I've gained 10 years in the last 4 weeks. btw i'm 65 years old. was attacked by a 17 y old.. smashed me against the asfalt from the back! That's the youth today, cowards!)

If you need a steering wheel , i got a complete one lying around. LOTS of other parts aswell

Steve thanks , thinking of me..💯

@keijz I would take @dutchzcarguy up on his offer. I'm sure driving across the Netherlands is faster than waiting for delivery from America.

  • Author

How can I contact Dutchzcarguy?

Edited by keijz

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
6 minutes ago, keijz said:

How can I contact Dutchzcarguy?

oeps.. see before, i'm impared.. seems

1 hour ago, keijz said:

How can I contact Dutchzcarguy?

If you ever want to respond privately to someone who has posted in a thread, you can move the mouse over his/her username, and the pop-up will have a MESSAGE button.

image.png

Also, if someone is mentioned (user name in blue in a post), you can hover your mouse over that, and you will see the same pop-up.

image.png

i need rest last night 112 (911) call made and i'm happy i did! i got lots of blod between my brain and my scul!!

sorry to put it here but i needed to inform you all

It's restorable by rest or later a operation so i get another day to annoy you guys !! ;-)

4 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

i need rest last night 112 (911) call made and i'm happy i did! i got lots of blod between my brain and my scul!!

sorry to put it here but i needed to inform you all

It's restorable by rest or later a operation so i get another day to annoy you guys !! ;-)

That sounds bad. Did you take a knock to your head? Hope things work out well.

to zedhead read..

Friday at 11:47 AM

 On 3/26/2026 at 3:20 PM, SteveJ said:

Is my information translating well for you? If not @dutchzcarguy could probably explain it in Dutch.

Is Keijz Dutch? I read he has google translate, haha, that WILL be longer around as i just had a stroke (or something a like..) , i can think and talk right but walk like a 120 year old (I've gained 10 years in the last 4 weeks. btw i'm 65 years old. was attacked by a 17 y old.. smashed me against the asfalt from the back! That's the youth today, cowards!)

If you need a steering wheel , i got a complete one lying around. LOTS of other parts aswell

Steve thanks , thinking of me..💯

23 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

i need rest last night 112 (911) call made and i'm happy i did! i got lots of blod between my brain and my scul!!

sorry to put it here but i needed to inform you all

It's restorable by rest or later a operation so i get another day to annoy you guys !! ;-)

That’s terrible to hear! Take your rest and hopefully you will be doing better soon. I hope to have my 280z back on the road in about a month, I’ll be in touch to come visit you.

@keijz Maybe an idea to join the Z ZX club Holland WhatsApp group. There are a bunch of people from the Netherlands and Belgium there that can help you. If you want I can send you the invite link.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.