IGNORED

Windshield Sprayer Nozzle

bpilati

Posted (edited)

I’ve struggled with nozzles too. 

On my last personal Z, I put a pair of two-outlet each sprayers right on the cowl (from maybe a early 2000’s Altima?), ran the hose through a new hole in the firewall to get in there and enjoyed a full volume 4 spray pattern on the windshield. They were small black and low profile.

I’ve since seen all manner of aftermarket spray nozzles that surface mount. 

Just an idea. 

I might be able to scrap up a set of stock nozzles if you really need some bad….

Found a picture of my sprayers on the cowl! From 2010! Dang I miss that car…

IMG_3571.png

IMG_3572.png

Edited by zKars

Posted (edited)

Amazon is “a-wash” with spray nozzles!  (Ha)

Only thing on a 510, the cowl to windshield angle is too sharp, and the cowl is too close to the windshield to use these. Would have to put them on the hood. Not as “slick” a solution. 

Hey don’t Z’s have both RHD and LHD nozzle holes in the firewall? You “could put four nozzles in and get better volume! Or is that 510’s….. Arghhhhh

IMG_3573.jpeg

Edited by zKars

3 hours ago, zKars said:

I’ve struggled with nozzles too. 

On my last personal Z, I put a pair of two-outlet each sprayers right on the cowl (from maybe a early 2000’s Altima?), ran the hose through a new hole in the firewall to get in there and enjoyed a full volume 4 spray pattern on the windshield. They were small black and low profile.

I’ve since seen all manner of aftermarket spray nozzles that surface mount. 

Just an idea. 

I might be able to scrap up a set of stock nozzles if you really need some bad….

Found a picture of my sprayers on the cowl! From 2010! Dang I miss that car…

IMG_3571.png

IMG_3572.png

That was a fabulous car!

• Agree 1