Does a 280Z radiator fit a 280 ZX??? - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Does a 280Z radiator fit a 280 ZX???

Featured Replies

I have a nice 280Z radiator on Facebook Market Place.  Somebody asked if it fits the 280ZX.  I think they do, but I am not 100% certain.  Can anybody confirm the fit???

Thanks!

  • Author

Drain plug will be blocked by the splash guard correct?

  • 1 year later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yes, because the shield on the bottom has a single opening to reach the petcock.  I suppose one could use a hole saw to make another opening, but that seems pretty crude. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.