IGNORED

Port gasket on throttle body 280z

MH77280Z

11 minutes ago, Mark Maras said:

I'd make one and use a paper punch for the bolt holes.

What material it would be? definitely not the cork thick one and I don't believe the original one was rubber either?

4 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

You can buy gasket paper at chain stores but a good idea I learned from here, cut one out of a cereal box.

I would definitely not put a cereal cardboard there. The original one is kind of paper but definitely not something that can shred particles over time and ultimately clog my injectors. I will just use the original one for now. It is a bit yellow but still holding strong.

Also, seems like there are some Fel-Pro gasket paper options available on auto-zone/Oriellys etc. I will check out those.

Edited by MH77280Z

It's just an air/crankcase gas fitting.  It's not in the liquid fuel system so can't clog the injectors.  

A thin piece of cardboard would work just fine.  No reason for it to disintegrate.  Your old yellow one is more likely to fall apart.  The pieces will get just get sucked in to a cylinder and blown out the exhaust pipe.

There's always silicone sealant.  Probably the only reason that there is a gasket there is to keep PCV gas liquids from seeping out and making a mess.

• Agree 1