IGNORED

hatch lift struts

kully 560

• 2 weeks later...

Not so much that friend. Either the kit comes with options/adapters for the configuration that you are working with is the key. It’s tricky on these cars to find exactly what you’re looking for. Please report back. Thanks..

you would have to punch out the center pin on the oem strut. then you would use the adaptors that come with the kit. very easy to do about a 1/2- hour job. do not make the bolts that hold the strut to tight, and I did use locktite on the nuts.

2 hours ago, kully 560 said:

you would have to punch out the center pin on the oem strut. then you would use the adaptors that come with the kit. very easy to do about a 1/2- hour job. do not make the bolts that hold the strut to tight, and I did use locktite on the nuts.

So it's pretty much self evident when you look at the accessory bits that come with the strut? I didn't know they came with any adaptors